Monday, July 30, 2012

Tracy Weinzapfel's July Creative Dare

I am a Tracy Weinzapfel fan and she has been doing monthly challenges.  July's Creative Dare was to use your word of the year...I have to admit I never really could make up my mind what word I wanted so never chose one...so I chose one of the words I was thinking of choosing...FAITHI found a great quote from Corrie Ten Boom and sat down to create.  I opened my Caran d'Ache Neocolor II and was trying to choose a couple of colors...well as you can tell I have issues with making decision and choosing just one or a couple;) So as I was trying to decide I remembered God using the rainbow as a promise to Noah...alas  my rainbow background....yea and didn't have to choose just a couple of colors!!!!  Here's my finished canvas:

 I am loving how it turned out Thanks Tracy for being such an inspiration:)

Thanks for hopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment