Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I am such a tease;)

Okay, so last night I got to play with the new CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge....oh my oh my so many wonderful shapes!!  Here are just a couple...

A dress form and a dress.....too cute.....


A baby shoe..oh my oh my...need to practice gluing it together, but oh so cute;) 

 Notice the baby theme..I am going to a baby shower...a twins baby boy shower so I am thrilled with the baby stuff I can use....

A diaper card....how stinkin cute is this!!!!!! Oh my I used our new metallic marker to color the ends of the diaper pins....


I am making these into gift card holders because I am going to give the new parents to be Walmart gift cards for diapers of which they will need a ton of!!! I am going to add their names and a sentiment.

This a a Workshop on the Go kit that is in the new catalog...it took a little over 2 hours to cut, stamp and assemble.  The drawers are cut the Artiste cartridge. The kit includes, paper, the box the drawers go in, a stamp set to stamp the numbers, dimensional frames, bitty sparkles and the instructions.  I had fun putting this together and I cannot wait to use this Christmas. 


 I hope you are as excited about the new products as I am.  I for more playing to do, so you may get a few more teasers;)

 

1 comment:

  1. How brilliant are these projects of yours...
    That little baby shoe is just to adorable.. hehe!
    so inspiring with all your crafts...

    ReplyDelete