Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Guess what I am doing tonight??

Oh boy oh boy..the new Close to My Heart catalog comes out August 1st and I just got my order of new items!! :))))  It is like Christmas.  We have a new Cricut cartridge coming out called Artiste and I get to play with it tonight...I am so excited I can hardly sit still!!!  Here's a picture of this packet of Cricut happiness;)

It comes with 3 coordinating stamp set, 3 sheets of coordinating dimensional elements and of course the cartridge with over 700 images many being 3D items...oh be still my creative heart;)

Tomorrow I will post what I made so check back.  If you want to pre-order this cartridge shoot me an email and I will order it on the 1st of August.

Here's the cover of the new catalog....

Thanks for hopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment