Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sometimes Life Just gets too Busy!

Boy, these past couple of weeks have been crazy busy.....I have not had much time to create just for me...I have had projects I was working on but no time to just chill and roll with the creative mojo.

Here are a couple of cards I made on Sunday at my monthly scrappin with friends.

This first card is made with the Flirty Paper....I have to admit I was not that fond of this paper when I first saw it but I am growing to love it!!


Okay so this next "swing" card is cut with the Artiste cartridge and I was not even aware that this was on the cartridge until I saw in on Rebecca Brown's blog  !!!!  I think I need more time to make one of everything on this amazing cartridge;)  Please go and check out Rebecca's cards..they are gorgeous and given some more time I am going to lift many of her amazing ideas. 


 
Thanks for hopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. All pretty Jean! love your card - a little funky, but it gorgeous....
    I'm like a whirlwind with projects, don't know what direction I'm going... LOL!
    Enjoy your day~

    ReplyDelete