Monday, October 29, 2012

Handmade Holidays

Well, I am taking another class...I know I am a class junkie and I have to admit I love taking creative classes!!!  I am taking Stephanie Ackerman's Handmade for the Holidays Class I just love her artwork it is primitive, hopeful, distressed and absolutely lovely!!!!  It just makes me happy looking at it:)  Please go check out her blog not only is she an amazing artist she is a beautiful person inside and out!  Anyway, here is my first ornament.  

 I had a hard time getting a picture to turn out.  I think the metallic distress stain on the JOY is throwing off my camera.  I covered the metal top with burlap so it did not stick out so much.    I hope to be sharing more Christmas items in the day to come.  

Thanks for hopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment