Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Love Mail

I received a very special card yesterday and I just have to shareThe amazing, kind, and generous artist Suzi Blu gave me the opportunity to help  a group of women at Breaking Free Suzi asked for donations on her blog and I so I sent her a couple of boxes of stuff.  Yesterday I received this beautiful card from her and the group of ladies...I am feeling so blessed!!!



Thank you Suzi and you strong amazing ladies at Breaking Free..I will treasure this card!

Please go and check out Suzi's blog A Lovely Dream....She is an amazing teacher so check out her classes...she taught me, a person who thought she could not draw, how to draw faces!!!!  You will be glad you did!!!!

Thanks for hopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. what a fantastic card! i love suzi blu too :)i havent taken any of her classes yet oh i suck at faces haha hugs xo

    ReplyDelete