Monday, August 6, 2012

More new products

I have been having fun playing with the products, especially the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  Here are a few more things I have made....


First are so more Halloween creations..this is a coffin treat box..I used the new black Tulle ribbon.




This is a bat card..I have to say I am not fond of bats but this little guy is pretty cute:)


This next card is my version of the AMAZING Tresa Black   if you have not seen her work you are missing out...I am one of her many blog stalkers....love love love her:)



Now hop over and see Tresa's masterpiece!! 

The next cards are made using the La Belle Vie paper and WOTG stamp set and of course Artiste cartridge.





If you would like to get some of these wonderful products head over to my website

Thank you for hopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you sure are crafting Jean.... love all those pretty projects you've been sharing.... Awesome selections.....

    ReplyDelete