Saturday, August 4, 2012

Be Afraid.....

Very Afraid....I saw this cute card in the September Cardmaker magazine and just had to lift the idea.  I have all of my new CTMH products and among them is the Moonlight Workshop on the Go, which is a Halloween themed kit.


Here is my version of what was in the magazine....







It is an accordion card and I love how it turned out.  You  know I just had to use the new Artiste Cricut Cartridge too:)  The big owl and the spider web on the band were cut using it. 


Come back tomorrow at 3PM and hop the nNew Product Bloghop....there will be about 50 consultants who will amaze you with their artwork and show you what can be done with the new products!  Thanks for hopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Jean this is really pretty! I need to make one like this.. I will have to get me the info to make it! TFS- really cute card.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jean, I tried to search you tube for this tutorial and couldn't find this shape card... Do you have the exact name for this accordian card?

    ReplyDelete