Friday, August 17, 2012

Creating

I am having my New Catalog Open House tonight so I have been making samples to display and have been busy playing with the new Close To My Heart products...I am having so much fun!!  I love the new Cricut Artiste cartridge..there are so many fun things on it.  Here are a few of the things I have been creating...

This first card is using the new Flirty Paper and our new alcohol ink pens

On this one I used the Stamp of the Month and the burlap ribbon...love love love that ribbon:)

This layout also uses the Stamp of the Month and another favorite..Kraft Cardstock.

Another using the Stamp of the Month

The next 2 cards and the layout use the National Stamping Month Special Double D stamp sets.




The next few projects are using the Scholastic Paper and of course the Artiste cartridge and the one of the stamp sets included with the Artiste collection.










You can order any of the items on my website.

Thanks for hopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment