Monday, September 19, 2011

Playin Again

Here's is my latest creation:

I was doing the Sonoma Workshop On the Go and I just love the paisley stamps so I random stamped some papers and then made this card using one sheet.  I also used the September Stamp of the Month and Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for the tag.  Have I mentioned how much I love my Art Philosophy Cartridge and of course my Cricut!!!!  I used a Martha Stewert border punch and then threaded the Olive ribbon through.  

I also made some Paper Bag Pockets I cased from Aaron's Booth#32 Blog. She even has a wonderful video, and you know how I love videos;) 

So here is my version of Aaron's creation:


I only had white bags but I think they give is a different look. Here's the 3x3 card I made for inside the pocket.
 
Thank Aaron for sharing your amazing talent;)

Thanks for hopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jean - these projects rocks!
    luv those paisleys, and that package is awesome.....

    ReplyDelete