Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Annual Inspirations 2017-2018 Idea Book Blog Hop


Welcome to our Close to My Heart New Product Blog Hop! Close to 30 Fabulous Close to My Heart Consultants are celebrating the release of the Annual Inspirations 2017-2018  Idea Book by giving you a peek of some of the great products available in the new Idea Book which started August 1st!

If you have come from Janna Gray's Blog in are on the right path.  I have to say I am so in love with the new papers and products in this catalog. 

I have so many ideas flowing through my head but I settled for using the new You are Here Cricut Cartridge.  




Loving the cute vehicles on the set along with the cute sentiments included in the bundle.

What I used:
Z3389 You are Here Cricut Cartridge
Thanks for hopping by:)

Now hop on over to 
Brenda Lapp's Blog  see what amazing artwork she has created.  

Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and see the great new Paper Packs and My Acrylix Stamp Sets!

Want to order these amazing products...head on over to my website

10 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Excellent pairing of images with sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love the images you chose to go along with the phrases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - I don't have this cartridge yet and am anxious to see what is on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so stinky cute. Love these cards. I just got my cartridge, and this weekend is my crafty weekend....I'm gonna play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have inspired me to play more with my cartridge! Love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun cards. Inspiring me to get my cartridge opened,

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite images from the new cartridge! Love what you did with them. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Are your sentiments from a stamp set?

    ReplyDelete