Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Scrappin Cult Annual Weekend

Each year for the last 5 or 6 years my scrappin buddies and I go on a Scrappin Staycation.  Iris's hubby gets us a couple of rooms and we spend the weekend eating, scrappin, talking and lots of laughter.  

Here are some pictures of our adventures  this year.


We eat very well while here.


Taking Helen's stuff up to the room...we all have this much or more for our staycation!!



My morning quiet time......love this view!



This is Iris's new granddaughter...we all got a chance to hold her.  She liked Helen the best I think ;)



My work space....my happy place....I love to creating!!


More great food....


Selfie (Iris, Me, Helen and Harriette)



Second morning quiet time.


Our haven while we are here.




It went by far too fast but was so much fun to hang out and craft all day and night.  

Thank for hopping by...now go and CREATE ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment