Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Productive Weekend

I made time to create this past weekend.  I am always collecting ideas from others and a couple of these projects are my craft lifting projects.  The tags below I lifted the idea from MayMay Made it Crafts.  She used a stamp she designed and I used my Cricut Explore to make mine.  They are mason jar snowman and Santa suit. I think they turned out pretty darn cute 




The next 2 cards I made with scraps from a retired paper pack.  I used the Picture My Life cards as the sentiments and used the new Hearts Thin Cuts.  Easy Peasy cards. 



My last card I cased from fellow consultant Shirley Ross. Mine is much simpler than her beautiful card. I am into fast and easy ;)  The squares are cut with my Cricut Explore. The sentiment is from the September SOTM that is only available this month.  


Thanks for hopping by....now go and CREATE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment