Friday, June 6, 2014

More Swap Cards

Here are a couple more cards I made to swap at convention.  

This first one is another swing card from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I used the  Ivy Lane paper pack and I have to admit I was not crazy about this paper when I saw it, but I am growing to love it.  


My next card is was inspired by a Christine Adams card.  Her work in just amazing and I was going to make mine just like hers but being the simple and fast kind of girl I just had to simplify it.  Here is my simple take on her gorgeous card.  I used the beautiful Jubilee paper....it is my favorite from this catalog and our Kraft cardstock..another favorite.  I cut the sentiment shape with my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.



Please click on this link to see Christine's amazing artwork!!  


Thanks for hopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment