Sunday, June 29, 2014

July 2014 Stamp of the Month

Somehow I did not get added to the list for the bloghop this month, but I did my post so here it is:)  July's SOTM, is Circus Alphabet, a set of 68 stamps. This is a great set for everything....I love alphabet stamps and this one is very fun and whimsical.




Here is 3 cards I made: 

This first one I used the alphabet to make a background....I randomly placed the letters on a big block and stamped them.  I stamped hi and cut it out, popped it up and added glitter glue. 



These nest 2 are cards I made using the Free to Be Me paper from the May special.  These cards are for my Mom's neighbors who take such good care of her.




I used the following products:

S1407 Circus Alphabet
X5752 Juniper Cardstock
Z2165 juniper Stamp pad
Z2196 Smoothie Stamp Pad
Free to Be Me paper
Z1702 Paradise Twine
Z1883  Base & Bling Floral Accents

Thanks for hopping by:)

1 comment: