Friday, January 13, 2012

And the Winner Is......

First off thanks to all of you who posted your kind comments!! They are greatly appreciated. and just make my day!!  Being somewhat computer challenged I had to put your names in a bowl and pull one out (sorry I could not figure out the "Random" thingy.....And now the winner is......Sylvia  please email me your address and your goodies will be on there way to you...woohoooooooo!!!!!!!




Charley says "woof woof" translated means thanks you for all the kind words...I love you all!!


Congratulations Sylvia and hugs to you all for hopping by and leaving me your kind comments. Have a wonderful weekend:)

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo Thanks for picking my name, Jean. Am looking forward to receiving all my goodies. My default e-mail isn't set up properly so clicking on your e-mail link didn't work. My snail mail is Mrs. Sylvia Smith 7890 W. Thompson Rd Kinross MI 49752.

    Again thanks, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete