Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Time to Playing

Well, I had time to play last weekend and here are some of my cards.

 I used Dreams Come True (D1470) for these 2 cards.  It has become one of my favorite stamp set:)

I used D1426 Over the Rainbow Stamp set.  I have had this set for awhile and I finally got to play with it.  It is a real fun set to play with.

Above is a Graduation card I made using C1351 You did It stamp set.  I love how it turned out.  I made a pocket on the inside to put money in.  The flowers were made from a Sizzix die and texture folders. 

Now lets get RINGY!!!

Here are some rings I made using button...button...who's got the buttons!!  Thanks to Jayma Malme for sharing her idea.  These rings are addictive and so much fun to make. 



Well, I have a few other things to share but I have to get pictures of them. 
Thanks for hopping by and have a CREATIVE day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment