Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Inner Artist

So, I have been taking online classes trying to pull out my inner artist....I know she is in there and is trying hardto get out:)  So here is the cover to my "She Had 3 Hearts Art Journaling Class" I am taking from Christy Tomlinson.  I am just getting started with this class, and I am loving it.








Now here's my "Donna Downey Inspriation Journal".  I have had the directions for quite awhile, but was just too lazy to get out the sewing machine.  Last weekend I had to hem a neighbor's dress and got inspired to do my Inspiration Journal.  I used canvas (I also made a new cover for my dog's cushion) and a Donna Downey stamp.  I did one with raw edges and one like she had in her video.  I love them both.  Thanks for your inspiration Donna...I just love her enthusiam..what an awesome teacher!!

I need to color this one in;)



Last but not least.... I went to a Scrapbook Expo in February and made a pendent and just "had" to get the soldering iron so I could make more.  Here's a pendent I made recently.  It has Jesus loves You on one side and Be Still and Know on the other.  Just to remind me who is in control!



Thanks for hopping by...now go out there and create!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment