Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time keeps on slipping!

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the future...... this Steve Miller Band song is the my current theme song. I just cannot seem to keep up lately. It has been over a month since I last posted and I have no real good excuse accept.....time keeps on slipping. I have been creating (playing) quite a lot lately. Here's my take on the workshop I am having on Friday. The pictures are from my trip, the handsome young man driving is my son, David. We drove 3683 miles and saw 5 states (WA., OR., ID., MT., & WY.)...some of them we only saw small parts of but hey we were there!


Here are some pictures of the cards made with the National Stamping Month Kit from CTMH. If you buy $60 in My Acrylix Stamp Sets you get it for FREE or you can purchase the kit for $39.95. It has all you need to complete 16 cards (2 of each of the designs). Love this kit and you get the stamp set and small ink pads too.




I made these card using the August Stamp of the month It's Your Day.



Here's a card I lifted from someone and I apologize I do not remember who from or I would give you credit.
I used the following:
D1325 Argyle Background
D1298 Beautiful Things
Desert Sand Cardstock & stamp pad
Chocolate Cardstock & stamp pad
The Dream was cut with my Cricut using the Home Essentials cartridge.

I love it when I feel creative and can't wait to get home and play with my toys. Hopefully I will be better about updating my blog, but I am not promising......it comes down to updating the blog or playing with my toys guess what wins:) And with a new catalog starting September 1st I have had a few new toys to play with and will be posting my creations soon.
Happy August:)

1 comment:

  1. Jeannie,
    They look so awesome. I am planning to work on my scrapbook today - you inspired me! I know what you mean by "time is slipping and slipping away." :) Oh, only if we had extra 2 hours a day just for scraping.

    ReplyDelete