Thursday, August 27, 2009

Let's Go to the HOP..Blog Hop that is!

"Welcome to our Close to my Heart New Product Sneak Peak Blog Hop! 29 Fabulous Close to my Heart Consultants are celebrating the upcoming release of the Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book by giving you a Sneak Peak of some of the great products available in the new Idea Book starting September 1st!


If you have come here from Amy Edwards's http://paisleysplayhouse.blogspot.com/ blog, you are on the right path! If this is your first stop, you may want to go back to Erin's blog http://www.tazzygirl2000.blogspot.com/ and start from the beginning!"This is simple do to- just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one!

Here we go,


This fun card was so easy to make with the new Sweet Home paper! I love the colors and patterns of this paper. It reminds me of a quilt my Grandma made. I used 4 different papers and made a paper quilt. The "ribbon" is actually a strip from one of the papers which I maounted on a strip of Buttercup cardstock and I added the slide to make it look like a belt. The stamp set "Delightful Things" is one of my favorites from the new catalog. I kept it simple to show off the beautiful papers.


Here is what I used:


X7116B Sweet Home Level 2 Paper Packet

Z1037 Shades of Chocolate Mini Medley Accents

D1369 Delightful Things My Acrylix Stamp Set

Z2130 Indian Corn Blue Stamp Pad


Thanks for "hopping" by:)


Now "Hop" on over to Emma Hubert http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/ to see her amazing work!


Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and see the great new Paper Packs and My Acrylix Stamp Sets! Remember, the Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book goes LIVE on September 1st!**Link not working? Missed a Blog? Here is a list of all the participants in the New Product Sneak Peak Blog Hop!






























5 comments:

  1. Hi, Jeannie.
    I will join the blog hop later tonight when all my babies are asleep. :-) Your card makes me reminisce about the happy times in the past. So gorgeous! I love the sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card- and I really like the "paper" ribbon! Very cute, and such a nice sentiment!

    Thanks for playing on the blog hop! FABULOUS work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, and I like the quilt "theme." Thanks for explaining your paper ribbon strip.

    ReplyDelete