Monday, October 1, 2018

2018 October Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Welcome to the October 2018  Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, which is set of 16
stamps called Thanks & Giving.  This is a beautiful set that can be used for Thanksgiving and all year round.




If you have come here from  
Brandi Robinson's Blog you are on the right path!  This month we have close to 20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go.....


Here is what I made with this set:



I used the images to do some random stamping to make my backgrounds.  On the top card I stamped with our new Intense Black Ink and used my water brush and sage ink to watercolor the leaves. 

Thanks for hopping by :) 
  
Now hop on over to Alyson Mayo's Blog 
and check out her amazing artwork.

4 comments:

  1. Simple and effective, I especially like the leaf stamp. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are great! I like how you created your own pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete