Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Seasonal Expressions 1 New Product Blog Hop



Oh boy....I am so excited about this Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book ...there are so many beautiful new products.

There are more that 20 of us Close to My Heart consultants that are taking part in this hop show so off the new products.  So grab some coffee and hop along.  If you came here from Katy Taylor's Blog you are on the right track.

Here's what I made:


I used Z4160 Making Waves Stamp and Die Bundle to make this card.  I love puns and this set a some cute ones.

For the next 2 cards I used the D1768 He is the Way Stamp Set  I love this stamp set.  I used paper from the Make Waves Paper Pack   for the first card and the Chelsea Gardens Paper Pack for the last card.  I colored the images with my ShinHan Markers.




Thanks for hopping by!  Now head on over to Haley Dyer's Blog and see her amazing artwork.

6 comments: