Monday, October 3, 2016

I am in Stitches!!

Thanks to Stephanie Ackerman I have become hooked on stitching!  She has just started an on-line class and I have just signed up, but I have been practicing ;)  Here are some things I  have been stitching......


For the wall hanging I copied one Stephanie made and posted on her FB page.....love it!!   used her Joy, Hope, stars and Peace Sizzix dies to cut the shapes.  Thanks for sharing Stephanie!!

Below is my donut pin cushion....copied form one I saw on Pinterest.





Some tags....I used Tim Holtz's Tattered Floral Die and Hearts Die.


I am making some wall hanging and ornament to sell at the Lovely Market at my church's women's Christmas event.  I cannot stop making these....I am currently obsessed with stitching!!!  #astictchersgottastitch


Thanks for hopping by....now go and create!!


No comments:

Post a Comment