Monday, December 15, 2014

Please Pray for Trucker Duke




There is a little guy named Trucker who needs a miracle...he is a battle for his life....He is 19 months old and has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer....here is a link to his story Click Here.

I was so moved by this story that I just wanted to do something to help.  I had a craft show that I was going to be doing on Dec. 6th so I decided to make 10 hand-stamped leather bracelets to sell for $20 each with all the money going to Trucker's Cancer Fund.  

Photo by June K Harper

I sold 7 and was able to give the money to Trucker's Grandma who was there along with 2 bracelets for Mom and Dad.  She asked if I was going to be selling then anywhere and I did not have an answer for her.  June K Harper a professional photographer and the administrator of the Team Trucker Facebook page, called me to say they had had requests for the bracelets and how could people order them?  I had set up an Etsy Store and never did anything with it so I decided to list the bracelets for people to buy.  It has been 6 days and I have sold 18 bracelets through Etsy that is $360 plus I have sold an additional 8 at church so that is a total of $520 going to Trucker's Cancer Fund...Thank you Jesus!!


PLEASE PRAY for Trucker...he needs a miracle, but our God is a God of miracles!!  If you feels moved to donate go here  If you would like to order a bracelet...all of the $20 goes to Trucker's Fund go HERE


Thanks for hopping by and PLEASE Pray for Trucker!!

3 comments:

  1. Wearing my bracelet as I type this! Thank you Jean! You are one of the best Team Trucker Supporters we have! God bless and may these bracelets bring more prayer to Trucker. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Tuckers post and will be praying along with everyone else. I am a 10 year, stage 4 cancer survivor myself and give all the glory to God! He is able and faithful! Thank you for sharing this, Vicki Emmerson (fellow CTMH consultant)

    ReplyDelete