Monday, October 6, 2014

Shin Han Marker Blog Hop




Welcome to the Shin Han Marker Blog Hop.  We have over 40 Close to My Heart consultants that are participating, so grab a cup of your favorite beverage and hop along with us.  

If you came from Michelle Battitori's Blog you are on the right path.   The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. 

Here is what I made using the Shin Han Markers.....I love these markers!!!



 

I used the Nursery Charms Stamp Set and the Sentiment is from a Hostess Exclusive Stamp set called Cuddley Salutations.

Thanks for hopping by now hop on over to Donna Digby's Blog to see her amazing artwork!!

5 comments:

  1. This is one cutie card - yeh for Shinhan markers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with this stamp set. I always have such a time with my images floating in space. Who knew - color in a floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The faux white stitching if a fabulous touch to this card. Great colouring as well.

    ReplyDelete