Monday, September 8, 2014

Baby Gift Bag

I follow Joy's Youtube channel at Obsessedwithscrappin .  She made the cutest baby gift bag and so I just had to make one too.  

Mine I geared for a boy because there are 3 young ladies at church all expecting boys.  


All of my cuts came form the CTMH Artbooking cartridge and I was able to save this project with my Explore  and Design Space, so I can make more.  I think I may play with different colors next time.   

The next project I cased from Joy was, her mitten card which is made with the CTMH  Artiste Cartridge......I pretty much copied her's exactly...why change something that is perfect!  The paper is Snowhaven.......I love this paper!!


 You can also get the instructions for these items on her blog Obsessed with Scrapbooking

Thanks for hopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment