Friday, July 11, 2014

Convention Last Day

Saturday was the last day of convention and it was packed full of fun.  To start the morning off right there was the CTMH 5K through California Adventure Park before it opened.  It was fun to be there without crowds of people.  Here is my walking partner Katy and I ...




Here is a Scatterhearts group photo...



We all had a Mickey pin for our shoe...



Next up was the Extravaganza, where chosen consultants are sent new product to use and make the most amazing things.....love this part of convention.....My pictures were not that great...I was so excited as was everyone else it was hard to find space and time to get good pictures.  This is a just a small example of what was shown!!


Next was a creative session....I forgot to take pictures of what we made but here is some artwork that was shared.




We then at our last creative and closing session, where we did a surprise flash mob for Jeannette Lynton owner/CEO and the Corporate Staff:)  FUN


After that we had our final and delicious meal....



Then the party was over:(   So now you can see why I have PCB (Post Convention Blues)!!

Thanks for hopping by:)

1 comment: