Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Few Craft Fair Items

I have signed up to do my first craft fair..yikes...I am nervous and excited.  Here are a few things I will be trying to sell.  





I have a friend who "de-blocked"  (I know it is probably not a word but it is what she did!) her rubber stamps and asked if I wanted the wood....well I of course I DID!!!  I have had them for a few months and was working on my cards to sell and this brilliant idea popped into my head..... thank you Jesus!! So this is what I did with them.  I think they turned out super cute and I hope someone else does too:)   If anyone is "de-blocking" your rubber stamps and want to unload your wood blocks let me know;)

Thanks for hopping by..now go and create:)

1 comment:

  1. Yippee - I'm sure these will be hot seller's.... way to go Jean... They are all amazing...

    ReplyDelete