Friday, July 19, 2013

Sneak Peek

The new Autumn Close to My Heart catalog comes out on August 1st and I have a little sneak peek and one of the new stamps.  

Jeannette Lynton our founder started as DOTS (Dozens of Terrific Stamps) and they have brought back a few of her original stamp designs, one of which I used here...




I love the sweet doodle drawing:) they are stamped with black ink and then colored with our alcohol ink pens.  

I am having an Open House on August 16th so stop by and see some of the new products and pick up your new catalog. If you live far away and would like to get the new catalog email me with your info and I will get one out to you.

Thanks for hopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this "retro" stamp set! Your blog is inspiring. I am your newest follower!

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete