Monday, April 15, 2013

Time Flies....

Boy, time flies...I just cannot believe how long it has been since I posted!!  I have been so busy this month....especially busy this weekend.  Saturday I had to go make my Awana Grand Prix car then make a card and kits for the Tweens Girl's Night Out that evening.  Can I just add that Hope Chapel Maui has the most amazing group of young ladies!!!!  Love them:)  Sunday was my monthly scrappin' cult meeting....love hanging with my girlfriends...creating, laughing, eating and solving the worlds probelms:)

Here are a couple cards I made this weekend. This first card is using the Quick Cards Dragonfly Stamp Set  I have love of dragonflies and could not wait to use this set.  To top it off it is only $6.95:)


I am loving the Puns of Praise Stamp set below....it is so "punny"

You will have to check back on April 26th...  I am taking part in a blog hop showcasing CTMH's National Scrapbooking Month Special!! 

Thanks for hopping by:)

1 comment: