Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I have some things  have been meaning to post...first up.....

Check out this cute calendar made by Amy Ancheta...it is just too cut:)



Next are some cards I made using a tutorial Helen found and emailed to me from Pinterest. Thank you Helen!!  I made one and could not stop..here's the link  Pinwheel Card





Just a warning these are addictive...once you start making them it will be hard to stop;)  It is a great use of scraps!!!

 Thanks for hopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty calendar, and those pinwheel cards are super fun to make.. I made one and had it posted mid of 2012 I was too lazy to search for it.... But the recipient I gave it too loved it. And it is super fast and great way to get rid of those scraps too.... Great job!

    ReplyDelete