Wednesday, November 28, 2012

More Christmas

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I sure did.  We get a 4 day weekend and boy was it nice.  I had time to do errands, craft, rest and of course eat:)  Here are some ornaments (ala Stephanie Ackerman) that I made...I just need to add some ribbon and they are ready to go on the tree when we get one.  

I also made a mixed media painting of Santa for my Whimsical Winter Workshop I am taking from Christy Tomlinson.  She made a Father Christmas style but I just love the modern Santa I grew up with..you know the jolly fat little guy!!


 I also worked on the December Stamp of the Month artwork and will share them on the afternoon of Friday, November 30th, as part of the Close To My Heart, Stamp of the Month Blog Hop so check back to see what I and about 60 other consultants did using  this stamp set.  Here's a picture of the images in this set.  

 

 Thanks for hopping by now go a create:)


1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas ornaments look super. They are so gorgeous. You should do another class - Christmas ornaments in July or somethin'. Mahalo for sharing.

    ReplyDelete