Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pair-a-Phrase Blog Hop

Close to My Heart is having an awesome promotion for National Stamping Month.  Purchase $75 in product between August 15th and September 30th and receive Double D size stamp set (that is 2, yes 2 D size stamp sets in one envelope)called Pair-Phrase for FREE.  This blog hop is to show you what you can do with this amazing stamp set.  Over 40 consultants are participating so pull up a comfy chair and a cup of your favorite beverage and hop...hop...hop along.

If you are coming from Sheila Bennett's Blog you are on the right track:)

Here's the stamps included in the set:



These stamps are just too cute....I love them:)

Here"s my artwork:



Products I used:
Z1375 Kraft Cardstock
44751 Archival Black Stamp Pad
Z2147Smokey Plum Stamp Pad
X7143B Sonoma Level 2 Paper Packet
Z1460 Foundry Metal Accessories
Z1316 Cocao Ribbon Collection
Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
I colored the image with CTMH markers.  I cut the card base and sentiment rectangle with the Cricut...love our cartridge!!!!!

Here are a couple of more cards I made:

This one I used an Faux Pressed Flower embossing technique for the background. I learned this from Spiltcoaststampers.   I cut flowers with my Cricut and adhered them to the sunflower CS and then ran them through my Big Shot in a Sizzix embossing folder.  


Thanks for hopping by:)  Now hop on over to Lisa Sargent's Blog to see her amazing artwork:)

15 comments:

  1. Wow! All of your cards are fabulous. I especially like the yellow & white floral bicycle card. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bicycle card paired up with the Sonoma papers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! I especially love your Cricut card. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job. I love how your last two are simular but not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS cards Jean!! I especially love how you used the Faux Pressed Flower embossing technique for your background - so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pressed flower technique - very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love how ur bikes look completely different. great job showing how we can change it up with color

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your cards, tfs that technique you used on the flower one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The owl one is my favorite, love the colors!
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete