Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August 2018 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring August's SOTM, which is For the Love of Crafting , a set of 9 stamps.  Love love love this set....it just makes my crafty heart happy!




If you have come here from 
Brandi Robinson's Blog you are on the right path!  This month we have close to 20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go.....


Here is what I made with this set:


I made a background with dabs of ink and some glitter pen on watercolor paper and then sprayed with water to get the colors to run together. I then stamped the sentiment with black ink and put into a distressed frame.  


Thanks for hopping by :)  

Now hop on over to Brenda Lapp's Blog and check out her amazing artwork.

14 comments:

  1. I am speechless! This is gorgeous! I love the background you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that background - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project - Incredible technique creating the perfect background for the stamped image. Love, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout. Love this framed piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! And my favorite colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! I love this and may have to make one for my craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That background is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Beautiful Jean! Great job...I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful framed art! I love your choice to watercolor, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun little frame! Love the colors that you chose!

    ReplyDelete