Wednesday, September 6, 2017

National Stamping Month - From the Heart





September is National Stamping Month and we have a special card kit and stamp set to celebrate.  It is called From the Heart.  You can purchase the whole kit which includes the following:
Materials for creating 12 interactive cards, including the following: 
12 – foil-stamped card bases with accompanying die-cut pieces 
12 – 5½" x 4¼" white envelopes 
1 – My Acrylix® From the Heart stamp set 
Retail Value: $43.90 USD/$56 CAD
Discounted Price: $34.95 USD/$44.50 CAD

If you prefer you can buy these items separate. 
 The Card Kit is $13.95  


and the Size E Stamp Set is $29.95.


I made this set of cards using just the stamp set:












I stamped with Memento Black Ink and colored with my ShinHan Markers.

I will do another post with the cards made with the interactive card kit later.

Thanks for hopping by.  Now go and CREATE :)




No comments:

Post a Comment