Saturday, April 1, 2017

April 2017 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring April's SOTM, which is Flock Together, a set of 11 stamps.  This is perfect for family scrapbook pages.




If you have come here from Brenda Lapp's Blog  you are on the right path!  This month we have close to 20 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go.....


Here a card I made:





Thanks for hopping by :)   Now hop on over to 
Alyson Mayo's Blog and check out her amazing artwork.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little quail family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean, I am coming to Maui in the early part of May. I would love to meet up with you while there. We chatted about doing this so long ago... My email is vwizniuk@pris.ca. :)

    ReplyDelete