Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Close to My Heart Artistry Cricut Cartridge is Available!!

Oh Boy Oh Boy....I am so excited....I went to the CTMH Convention and they unveiled a new Cricut cartridge bundle called Artistry.  It has 700 on trend images, 3 coordinating stamp sets and a pack of the Enchantment cardstock, which includes our 7 new colors.  What is really exciting is that you will be able to purchase it starting today....you do not have to wait for the new catalog in September!!!


If you want to see some cards you can make with this cartridge join my for my workshop on August 8th. 




When:  Saturday evening August 8th. 
Cost:  $10. 
Where: My House
Time: 6:30 - 8:30 PM  
RSVP: Please email me at mauihumv@gmail.com 

I am making room for the new products, so I will have a ton of stamps and embellishments for sale at bargain prices.  

No comments:

Post a Comment