Sunday, March 31, 2013

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring April's SOTM, which is My Sunshine, a set of 8 stamps. I love this stamp set.  It also works with the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge, which makes me happy, because I love using my Cricut!!




If you have come here from Kim Schnoor's Blog, you are on the right path! If this is your first stop, you may want to go back to Helen's Blog and start from the beginning! This month we have close to 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go.....

 Here is a card I made using this set:

 
 I used the following to make this card:
S1304  SOTM My Sunshine
Z1790  Cricut Artiste Cartridge
X5927 Ruby Cardstock
X5761 Sky Cardstock
X5668 Honey Cardstock
1385 Daisy White Cardstock
Z2170 Ruby Stamp Pad
Z2162 Honey Stamp Pad
Z2194 Sky Stamp Pad
Z1313 Stardust Glitz Glitter Glue
Z1151 3D Foam Tape


Now hop on over to Pam Jarrett's Blog to see her amazing artwork!!



Thanks for hopping by:)

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome Jean, love the bits of sparkly effects on the images...
    Hope your Easter was awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those embossed clouds - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the banner trailing the hot air balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great details!~I think the sparkles are my favorite touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...love the embossed clouds!

    ReplyDelete