Tuesday, August 14, 2012

National Stamping Month Blog Hop

Close to My Heart is having an awesome promotion for National Stamping Month.  Purchase $35 in product between August 15th and September 30th and receive a "Double D"  size stamp set (that is 2, yes 2 D size stamp sets in one envelope) called It's Your Day for $5.  This blog hop is to show you what you can do with this amazing stamp set.  Over 40 consultants are participating so pull up a comfy chair and a cup of your favorite beverage and hop...hop...hop along.

If you are coming from Adeline Brill's Blog you are on the right track:)

Here's the stamps included in the set:
 

These stamps are just so versatile....They can be used for cards, scrapbook pages and calendars....I love them:)

Here's my artwork:


Below is a 12x12 Scrapbook layout


As you can tell I was in a rainbow state of mind:) 

I used the following products:

CC102 It's Your Day Stamp Set
Z1790 Cricut Artiste Collection
1386 Black Cardstock
Z2107 Ruby Stamp Pad
Z2101 Autumn Terracotta Stamp Pad
Z2197 Honey Stamp Pad
Z2156 Topiary Stamp Pad
Z2130 Indian Corn Blue Stamp Pad
Z2190 Gypsy Stamp Pad
Z1702 Paradise Baker's Twine
Z1327 Blue Green Sparkle Assortment
  
Thanks for hopping by:)  Now hop on over to Dawn Ross's Blog to see her amazing artwork:)



20 comments:

  1. Both your cards are so pretty Jean.. Love especially the 2nd card... Pretty rainbow, awesome picture.....
    TFS - enjoy your crafty Tuesday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your artwork! I was looking for inspiration and I found it here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the ROY G. BIV colors with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love that rainbow layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Reminds me of that Fruit Stripe gum. :) Love what you did with the rainbow layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all of the colors. My daughter lives in Honolulu and I do love the rainbows over there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am LOVING the rainbow effect you used on both! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute are your rainbows? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rainbows of color, great card & layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rainbow effect is awesome! Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these layouts I'm a sucker for rainbows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I love the rainbows!! What a great way to use this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute ideas and a great use of the stamps! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice and I love the rainbow effects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Love this set and love your card! Thanks for sharing. Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete