Thursday, December 16, 2010

I won..I won...again!!

Oh boy I cannot believe I won again.  This time it was on Inspired Stamps Blog.  This is a blog and stamp company of a fellow CTMH consultant who has quit to start her own stamp company .  Her company is all faith based clear stamps.  She has some really awesome stamps.  She had asked for our favorite bible verses, which if chosen she would make into stamps.....Mine was one of the four chosen...woohoo.  Here's my winning entry:

 Jean M said... I have a couple. the first is 2 Corinthians 5:8 "We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord." I love this verse for Sympathy cards

Please check out Antoinette's website Inspired Stamps.

Thank you Antoinette:)

I will post a card I made using some of her amazing stamps later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment