Wednesday, August 25, 2010

BOO.......

Did I scare you??  I have been getting prepared for my Open House and have been playing with the new products.  Here are some of the items I have made with the September Stamp of the Month.


On this card I used the "Fabulously Artsy Tersa Black's" bleach technique.  I just LOVE this technique!!!!!  Click here to watch her video.  She is so fun and SO TALENTED...I have become a bit of a stalker to her blog and UStream page;)....I am not joking, I check them numerous times a day to see if she has any new entries....I might need some intervention in the future....heeheee

I used the new Hooligan Paper, the new Gypsy Ink Pad, Black embossing powder, black cardstock, twill ribbon and added Bitty Sparkles (every girl wants some bling)


Here's a tag I made I embossed the images with black embossing power and then sponged on Gypsy (new color), Sunset (new color) and Black inks (ala Tim Holtz).  I added ribbons and beaded some seed beads on some wire and hooked it on. 

Thanks for hopping by;)

No comments:

Post a Comment