Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - -Time to get wild

These are from an post dated July 2010
Here are some cards I made using the July 2010 Stamp of the Month - D1423 Happy Forever.  These little critters are so stinkin cute.  I also used the Splendor (X7124B) paper pack.


The saying on this card came from D1426 - Over the Rainbow Stamp Set

This card I only used ink pads and sponges to do the background.

 I used my son's Copic Markers to color the images.  I just love these little guys;)  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute, I adore that hedgehog. Thanks so much for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I forgot about this cutie. Thank you for using him on your card. It is adorable!

    Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I remember seeing your cards when you first posted them. They are soooo cute. Your coloring is amazing! Thanks for sharing them with us again! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice... Great job colouring in the hedgehog... it's the best i've seen this stamp turn out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I was hoping someone would use this stamp! I love these little guys! Awesome coloring! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little hedgehogs! Thanks for sharing your work with us on H2H this week :o)

    ReplyDelete