Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Sneak Peek

Here is a sneak peek at some of the new products coming out May 1st.


This is a picture of my baby (he is now 20 and still plays guitar)!  I used the new Zippidee Paper and the new Clear Cards to make this frame. 


I used the new Cherry-O paper for this card.  I love this paper!!!!  I also used the new Cherry-O Opaques Stickers. The stamp set is from the Cherry-O Workshop Kit.


I used the Passages paper, Live Inspired stamp set and the new Passages Marks...love love love this paper, stamp set and the Marks. 


I used the Zippidee paper for this card and the May Stamp of the Month. 

I hope you are as excited as I am about these new products.  I am having so much fun playing with them!

Remember the catalog starts May 1st.  I am also part of the New Product Blog Hop so check back tomorrow after 4 PM to join in on the fun.  There are over 40 consultants displaying their works of art using the new products.  So hop on by tomorrow after 4 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment